I was tagged by ferenzaanet.deviantart.com/
Write the rules in your journal entry if you are tagged
Write 13 things about yourself
Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you, and makes your own 13 questions.
Tag 13 deviants. Make sure they know they are tagged
Don't say "You're tagged if you read this"
It is forbidden not to tag anyone
13 THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I'm currently going to college for 3d animation.
2. I currently own 2 3d printers thanks to marvelous clients/friends and am dialing them in in hopes to offer 3d printed commissions
3. Favorite color: Most all of them.
4. Vicktor/ Nero is my oldest OC, I initially made him when I was 11 and he was inspired by Hagrid from the Harry Potter book series.
5. I've worked mostly in call centers, having worked for a utility company and then for google. The google job was very nice but involved sales work and I'm NOT a sales person. SO I quit to persue my passions.
6. I love most music genre's, having a "I like what I like" Approach. The only Genre's I consistantly don't enjoy is country and the more ballady R&B.
7. I graduated 7th in my class in high school and was in the national Honor society. Fat lotta good that all did me.
8. Favorite story genre: Fantasy
9. Taste in series books: Harry Potter, Eragon, Frankenstein (Dean Koontz).
10. Lived most of my live in a very small farm town in mid-Michigan. So small it only had one fast food place, which was Mcdonalds, and a small farm market grocery store. It was about a 20 mile drive to the city.
11. Taste in comics / graphic novel series: Pet Shop of Horrors, most horror based comics.
12. Never smoked in my life and I'd like to keep it that way. Don't like the taste of alcohol. My one vice is caffeine. Which sucks cause I have a heart thing...v.v.
13. Parents are still married. And besides a few small bumps here and there I actually had a very wonderful childhood. And have great, supportive parents.
Questions from my Tagger
1. Who is your favorite OC and please say why.
Vicktor of course. He'd the oldest OC I have and probably the most complex. He's changed a lot over the years (And admittibly gotten a lot more sexualized) But at his core he's the same loveable, sweet man with some skeletons in his closet and some issues with his temper when it comes to dealing with vile people. He loves the girls like a dad would though, and only wants to protect them and provide them a happy life despite everything that's happening.
2. Where was the destination of your most enjoyable trip?
Key West florida with my parents. A lot of things lined up that made that trip particularly enjoyable. (There was a beluga whale that was being nursed back to health at our hotel that I got to pet) Not to mention all our hotels got upgraded cause they kept overbooking the standard rooms. It was just nice.
3. Your best dining or food experience?
At this italian place right by my apartment called Volare Ristorante. They are super upscale (I've never really eaten at a place that wasn't a chain before so...it's upscale to me at least) And the service and food was so so good.
4. Any pets living with you?
Yes. I Have one fat cat named Squeaker He's 9 and I've had him since he was little. Found him before he was weened after a storm in the middle of the yard and nursed him back to heath. He's my baby.
5. How old were you when you started creating your own content (not for a school assignment)?
That REALLY depends on what you describe as content. I've been drawing my own characters I've made up for as long as I can remember. The OLDEST online content I can find dates back to 2005. So when I was 14. It's embarrassing but here it is. Untouched since I made it 12 years ago..XD www.artwanted.com/artist.cfm?A…
6. Have you ever been caught by a parent / family member when doing NSFW drawings?
Not recently. Haven't lived with my parents in...5 years? And I've just started doing more NSFW stuff in the past 2 years. They don't care tho. My cousin also does NSFW stuff and...hell she had her sex comic up while they were visiting once XD. My family is pretty open and supportive. So long as I'm not doing hard drugs.
7. How long was your worst art block?
There was a point where I stopped drawing completely for 2 years. And I've had months of not doing anything. I was in the past 5 years that I started doing commissions. And in the recent two that I started taking it seriously.
8. How did / do you break your art block?
That doesn't have the easiest answer. But usually trying something new/ dabbling in a new medium helps me. That or trying to follow a tutorial/watching some tutorials/ looking up amazing artists. Cause usually art blocks happen when you are about to make a breakthrough art wise. You are able to see all your mistakes now but your hand/technique hasn't caught up yet. The best thing to do it to push through it. It's what I owe my progress to these last couple years.
9. Name some artists / creators whose work inspired you.
The very first artist that inspired me was JaxtheBat. Honestly looking back there stuff was pretty cringey. Lot's of non-con and drug abuse stuff. BUT it was the first introduction to bara. There character Roger helped get me started on drawing muscles and making Nero/Vick the character he is today. My current Fav artists are captaingerbear, Grisser as well as some notable 3d artists on Artstation.www.artstation.com/artist/benz…
10. What is your definition of success for your art / content creation?
Well...essentially I want to be on the same level as a professional artist working for a mainstream company. I want to be good enough to get a job based on my work alone. But more then that I want my art to look like the images I see in my mind, to make my imagination come to life. I have a long way to go before I get there, hell, I may never get there. But I'm trying.
11. What are your favorite genres to work in?
I love making monsters and fantastical creatures. As well as big brawny warrior types. SO I really love fantasy, or Scifi involving aliens. I hate drawing mechs tho...although I'd LIKE to be able to draw them. I just fail at inorganic things...x.x.
12. What was your best liked job?
WELL, I like what I do now, though I wouldn't call it a job per say. As far as getting an actual paycheck. My last one was nice. I worked for google as an advertising consultant for Adwords.
13. What was your worst job / boss?
I worked at Subway and I hated it. Working for the fast food industry is a living hell and you don't get paid nearly enough to deal with that brand of bullshit. The boss was nice tho...As ar as worst boss. I would say the one I had at the utility call center. She was always nice to me but really super mean to other people in very unprofessional ways. But I'm a generally very mellow, no waves making kind of person who does their work so I've never personally had a bad experience with a boss.
13 questions for people I TAG
1. What food Ya like?
2. Favorite art Style?
3. Favorite show or movie.
4. Your life goal/ambition.
5. Your ideal job.
6. What would you do if you won the lottery?
7. Are you going to school? And if so what for?
8. What is one of your pet peeves?
9. Do you prefer 2d or 3d art? Why?
10. Favorite videogame character.
11. Favorite gaming system.
12. If you had one wish, what would it be?
13. Netflix, Hulu, or cable?
You are spared if you’ve already been tagged. (I'mma fucking loser who doesn't know anyone so...XD)